Zurvita is an MLM company that sells popular nutritional supplements like protein shakes and energy drinks. This MLM company claims that their zeal for life will make you feel better and provide you several benefits including improvement in your mood, helping in fatigue, stronger vigor, and vitality.
Along with selling nutritional supplements Zurvita also has a weight loss management program. The products they use in their program are a combination of individual nutritional products by Zurvita namely Zeal for Life, Zurvita Protein, Zurvita Cleanse, and Zurvita Burn.
This article reviews everything about Zurvita starting from its benefits, side effects, ingredients, to its pricing. In the end, you will also know whether this MLM is worth giving a try or not.
What is Zurvita?
Zurvita is a global direct sales company that focuses on making health and wellness products since the year 2008. Zurvita is widely known for its Zeal for Life product. It has a broad range of products including shakes, bars, and cleansing supplements.
Zeal for Life is the most popular product by Zurvita and it claims to make you feel more confident, focused and boost your productivity. Zurvita has even set up its scientific advisory board consisting of several doctors and experts from various fields.
Ingredients In Zurvita
The ingredients in Zurvita depend upon the purpose of the supplement you chose to buy. It comes in two different forms including classic zeal and vegan zeal. Specially designed for vegetarians, vegan zeal comes in flavors like bold grape, wild berry, tropical dream, and kiwi watermelon. Classic Zeal also comes in several flavors that taste great.
Zeal for Life by Zurvita claims to contain the most powerful nutritional supplements into a single real-food, delicious product. While looking at the ingredients of Zurvita Zeal, we found it to contain a lot of botanicals, vitamins, amino acids, essential minerals, and some other ingredients.
Let’s take a closer look at the Zurvita Ingredient profile.
There’s a wide variety of botanical extracts in Zurvita. Some most powerful of these herbal extracts include Ashwagandha, Aloe Vera, Chlorella, Grapeseed, Guarana, Maca, Moringa, Turmeric, BlueBerry, and Yerba Mate.
These botanicals carry several benefits along with them. Chlorella can be a nice source of Vitamins, Minerals, and Carbohydrates. Guarana and Yerba mates have high caffeine levels and thus can keep you more active and energetic.
Moringa extracts can be a potent source of antioxidants and carry anti-inflammatory properties. Likewise, every botanical herb has its own special characteristic in Zurvita Zeal.
Zurvita contains almost every type of Vitamin complex starting from Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D till Vitamin E. Vitamins have a crucial role to play for your body cell’s proper functioning.
Vitamins also help derive energy from foods you eat, basically increasing your metabolism. They help maintain healthy skin cells, tissue, and brain cells. Thus Vitamins have a lot to do with your body’s proper health. And, Zurvita nails their product at this specific point.
3. Essential Minerals:
The Zeal for Life is also packed with a variety of essential nutrients. These nutrients include sodium, iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium citrate, and magnesium.
The essential nutrients have many roles to play in our body including muscle movement, cell growth, balancing sugar level, building new cells, and improving brain functioning. The lack of these vital minerals may give you several health complications like anemia, goiter, and others.
4. Amino Acids:
Zurvita’s Zeal for Life is also a hub to Amino Acids like Glycine, L-Arginine, L-Lysine, Tyrosine, and Ornithine. Amino acids have a vital role in managing your skin health, muscle growth, digestion, and making you feel energetic.
Amino acids also help the formation of protein and some nitrogen compounds like peptide hormone, neurotransmitter, and creatine, as per studies.
5. Other Ingredients:
Along with the above-mentioned ingredients, Zeal for Life also contains ingredients like Beta Glucan, Citric Acid, Crystalline fructose, and Fructooligosaccharides.
Beta-glucan can possibly help improve your immune system and also save your skin from bacterial infections. Citric acid can help improve the absorption of certain important nutrients like phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium.
That was all about the ingredients in Zurvita’s Zeal. None of them seem to harm your health and show any major side effects in Zurvita. And their botanical collection seems pretty impressive.
How Does Zurvita Work?
Zurvita produces a variety of products starting from their flagship zeal for life to its Zurvita cleanse. The MLM company offers four different varieties of products in the category of nutrition, transformation system, performance, and its merchandise.
If you look at any other MLM, they too would offer products that fall in the same category. But, in the end, it’s the user’s quality and personal experience with the product that matters the most.
The scientific backing and clinical proof of their products help you to determine that the claims they offer for “complete nutrition” are valid and helps Zurvita to stand out from the competition.
Let’s see what features their four products provide you. And also some scientific backing of their products to see how far the product maintains its legitimacy.
1. Zeal For Life Flagship Product – It is basically a blend of several nutrients and claims to help you to boost energy and weight management. Zeal for life comes in five different flavors out of which three are vegan.
2. Zurvita protein – Zurvita markets its protein supplements as a “nutrition powerhouse”. It too comes in two flavors with 26 essential vitamins and minerals as their powder ingredients.
3. Zurvita Burn – it’s a fat burner and Zurvita claims that this fat burner will help you in quick weight loss.
4. Zurvita Zeal Cleanse – Zeal cleanse is an herbal probiotic cleanse supplement and it helps you to cleanse your body (i.e. cuts excess fat from your body).
There is no scientific evidence suggesting that practicing cleanse and having cleansing supplements will help you with weight loss. But they use ingredients named citrus Aurantium that can be used for weight loss as it is rich in citric acid and many other useful minerals.
Benefits of Zurita Products
In addition to the Zurvita weight management programs, there are numerous potential benefits that Zurvita products tend to provide. They include:
- Zurvita products use turmeric as their ingredients. And botanicals like turmeric provide benefits to help improve the digestive system, fight against inflammation, increase brain functioning and help with other vital functions.
- People who want endurance to their body can try their zeal for life product by Zurvita. This can help empower or give the energy needed during workout and fitness activities.
- Zurvita protein has benefits that will help you to build muscle, promote heart health, repair your tissues, help in maintaining strong bones, and boost the metabolism of your body.
- Under their Zurvita products line, their products have been clinically proven to help you by reducing anger, confusion, and fatigue.
- Zurvita products include ingredients like tiny red fruits and often contain other supplements in a powdered or dried form like goji berries. These berries have many benefits such as keeping your blood purified, improving your vision, and fighting against aging.
Note: Please keep in mind that the clinically proven health benefits of Zurvita may vary and depend on the health of the user.
Are There Any Side Effects Of Zurvita?
Some common side effects of Zurvita nutritional supplements include:
- Headaches and vomiting.
- Diarrhea and fatigue.
- Sweating and poor absorption.
- Jitters- commonly found in coffee.
Besides these above common side effects, Zurvita products have some more side effects and these side effects depend individually upon the product you choose to prefer.
For example, chlorella is an ingredient found in Zurvita products, and it may show side effects like itching, rashes, nausea, breathing problems, upset stomach, and loose stools.
Zurvita products have crystalline fructose in them and excess intake of fructose can lead to harmful effects. They may include increases in the blood levels of uric acid, high blood pressure, the impairing the composition of your blood lipids, and fat deposition in your liver.
Ingredients like Guarana and Yerba Mate found in Zurvita may show side effects like jitters and irregular heartbeat due to caffeine presence. Another ingredient of Zurvita products is citrus Aurantium whose possible side effects could be a headache, heart palpitations, agitation, and rapid heart rate.
Thus, before purchasing Zurvita, ensure that your body isn’t sensitive to these ingredients. If you can’t figure it out by yourself, prefer speaking with your doctor before the same.
Zurvita Cost and Pricing Details
Generally, Zurvita product costs range from $209 to as low as $36. And you can buy their products from popular online retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, and eBay.
Pricing of Zurvita products includes:
- Zurvita Cleanse will cost you $36.95.
- Zurvita Burn will cost you$49.95.
- Zeal Canister will cost you $54.95.
- Zurvita Protein Canister will cost you $64.95.
- Zeal 24 will cost you $104.95.
- Zurvita Protein 24 will cost you $119.95.
- Zurvita Transformation System will cost you $209.95.
Customer Reviews Of Zurvita
Zurvita has a better business bureau rating A+ and in general, customers have given excellent reviews which is a great sign that MLM is not a scam. At present, their zeal for life product has gotten a total of 972 global ratings of which 80% has given it 5 stars from amazon.
Overall, its rating for “Zeal for Life” is 4.6 out of 5, which is impressive. And also indicates many people found Zurvita to help them.
Here is a list of some positive ratings to critical ratings of their zeal for life products.
1. I’m a fan of Zeal. I’m almost 66 yrs. old. This is my third month of using it. I tried a different flavor the first time. It was good, then I saw this one and ordered it. I love it. It is tangy with just 6 oz. of water so I mix it with more water and ice. It’s like drinking a pineapple orange juice mix. It’s really good 😊 – Deborah L. Farrar.
2. Honestly, probably the best pre-workout and health drink out there. It doesn’t make me crash, drowsy, keep me awake at night, or give stomach aches like other hyped products. It tastes amazing with some water and helps me avoid sodas and sugary stuff. I’ve tried tropic dream and mango and had no complaints. 11/10 would recommend – Diego Murillo.
3. I drank this every morning. It tastes very natural and good; however, I did not feel an energy boost and it’s very expensive. I like it and wish it was cheaper so I could order again. It’s not worth over $50 though. This is very overpriced.- Beckey Narvaez.
4. DON’T BUY THIS PRODUCT IT HAS DOUBLE THE CAFFEINE OF COFFEE THAT’S WHY PEOPLE SAY IT HELPS THEM. IM SERIOUS, MY MOM BOUGHT $500 of PRODUCT AND I DID MY RESEARCH ON IT HELL NO IT HAS 3 CAFFEINES, “GUARANA” WHICH IS THE TOP CAFFEINE. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!! THIS PRODUCT IS JUST A SCAM!!!!! – Monica.
5. This stuff has something in it that triggers migraines for me, which is odd because mass doses of B-vitamins are part of my migraine treatment regimen. My body’s response to this product is exactly the opposite of what I would expect. I wouldn’t recommend it to other migraine sufferers.- MiniMike
Zurvita Review Takeaway
We can’t say Zurvita to be a scam, and it’s definitely a legit supplement provider. It’s in the health and wellness field since the year 2008, this is enough to trust an MLM. Zurvita’s fame Zeal for Life seems to help many, we can predict this by looking at users’ opinions about it.
The pricing of Zurvita is disappointing, even many customers found it too expensive. And still, their claims lack detailed research. That was all about the Zurvita reviews from our side.
Now, it’s your turn. What do you think of Zurvita? What alternative do you prefer to go with for Zurvita? Let us know using our comment box.
Adarsh Kumar is the guy behind the growing Health & Wellness blog Health On Planet. He is a 5 years old veteran of the Health Industry with previous expertise as a health writer for several other blogs. He provides his readers with articles about surgery, nutrition, and wellness-related aspects.